Report an Infrastructure Issue

pothole filled with water

If you’re reporting an emergency, contact the Police Department.

For ADA Issues, contact Risk Management.

For Code Violations, contact Code Enforcement. 

For Police or Public Safety issues, contact the Police Department or Report a Crime online

We’ll send this to the appropriate division for response. Let us know who you are in case we have any follow-up questions or feedback.

Nearest address or cross street

Log in