Storm Water Management
Post Construction Standards Plan
- Post Construction Standards Plan (PCSP)
- Volumetric BMP Sizing Tool (Referenced in Appendix 6 of the PCSP)
- Video: How to prepare a Post-Construction Standards Plan
Erosion Control and Sediment Plan
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plan (ESCP) Worksheet
- CASQA Fact Sheets
- Video: How to prepare an Erosion and Sediment Control Plan
- Over the Counter ESCP Worksheet (only allowed when authorized by City staff)
To review the State Regional Water Quality Control Board Permit, click here: State Permit.
The Comprehensive Storm Water Education and Outreach Plan is the plan for educating the public and the City of Chico’s internal staff on storm water pollution prevention and public involvement opportunities. Any comments on the Plan can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report illicit dumping into the City’s storm drains or into one of our creeks please call (530) 879-6950 or e-mail at email@example.com
Best Management Practice (BMP) Handbook:
The California Storm Water Best Management Practice Handbooks provide excellent guidance to the storm water community. These handbooks reflects current practices, standards and significant amount of knowledge gained since the early 90’s about the effectiveness of BMP’s.
For additional information, please visit the CASQA web site at www.cabmphandbooks.com/.
Storm Water Awareness Week
Storm Water Awareness Week is a collaboration effort of the storm water community that exists to provide an opportunity for earning professional development credits free of charge. You can attend free workshops, either in person or virtually, to learn more about storm water! Please visit the Storm Water Awareness Week website for more information.