The art work is the artist’s response to the area’s history and
natural beauty. The textured fiberglass includes direct casts
from local farm, railroad and natural artifacts.
Note: Reach out and touch it.
- Artist: Dayton Claudio, Chico, CA
- Date: 1996
- Dimensions: Two 16′ X 10′ panels
- Media: Cast Fiberglass, Acrylic Paint
- Location: Downtown Parking Structure, Salem Street, between 3rd & 4th Streets
- Funding Source: Salem Street Parking Structure construction budget
- Selection Process: Local request for proposals. Artist selected by Arts Commission