The artist collected glimpses of Chico from various archives,
local historians and senior members of the community as well as
addressing the different functions that go on in the Municipal
Note: Take a close look at the dates and population numbers on the cast bronze shoe forms.
- Artist: Lynn Criswell, Chico, CA
- Date: 1998
- Dimensions: Two 16′ X 10′ Panels
- Location: Municipal Center Building, 411 Main Street
- Media: Concrete, Bronze
- Funding Source: Municipal Center Building construction budget
- Selection Process: Local request for proposals. Selection Panel consisting of arts professionals, community members, and project manager.