Invitation to Apply: To assist with the impacts youth experienced as a result of the pandemic, the City has allocated $150,000 in grant funds to assist local non-profits with their continued efforts to improve programming addressing the academic, social, emotional, and mental health needs of school-aged youth.
Application Workshop: An in-person workshop was held on November 1, 2021. The workshop included information on program purpose, eligibility, application process, and award timeline. Please see attached for workshop materials.
Estimated Application Timeline:
- Program Announcement – October 28, 2021
- Application Period Opens – October 28, 2021
- Application Workshop – November 1, 2021
- Applications Due – December 3, 2021
- Selection Notification – December 11, 2021