View Permit Records from 2012 to Present
First time user of Online Permit Services?
Please review the following instructions and then click here to go to eTRAKiT or copy and paste this link https://chic-trk.aspgov.com/eTRAKiT/ into your browser.
You may wish to print these instructions.
For older permits, call the Building Division (530) 879-6700 to find out how best to view them.
- Read the Online Services Page
- If you already have an account, you may log in at the top of the screen
- For first time public users of eTrakit you will need to click on the link “Public Account Setup” or “Setup an Account” in the orange bar at the top of the screen to register for a free account.
- In the blue box on the left of the screen.
- If you have the permit number, click on “Search Permits” under the permits heading. Only that permit will show.
- If searching all permits for a site address – search by
- Changing the dropdown menu to “contains” broadens your search.
- For a street name which includes a direction, search under the complete direction i.e. North rather than “N” or “No”.
- Do NOT use any punctuation
- Do NOT enter a street suffix (i.e. Way, Street, Avenue) unless you are searching one of the numbered streets – then enter either “St” or “Ave” rather than spelling out the complete suffix.
- The grid contains all of the permits available
- Select permit you wish to view by clicking on the permit number
- View each individual tab for Permit Info, Site Info, Fees, Inspections, Conditions & Reviews
- For more recent permits issued between 2019 and the present- note the Linked Activities: such as parent permits
- You are able to print both the permit details and the
inspection record by clicking on the appropriate Printer Icon
immediately above the tabs.
You should see a screen that looks like this:
- If the permit is older, the Inspection tab is blank as the inspections were recorded on paper permits rather than electronically. Contact the Building division to obtain the inspection record for a particular permit.
- When searching by APN: only enter the first 9 digits, and you must include the dashes. (###-###-###) This will bring up information regarding your parcel but doesn’t include permits.