Mobile Parking App
The City of Chico is making parking upgrades by adding a mobile app. Don’t worry we will now have three ways to pay!
- Mobile App
If you are interested in paying by app, here are the details. Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
Watch a tutorial on the app HERE.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy! Just park where you see Passport Parking app signs & decals, pay for your parking session from your phone, and be on your way.
What are the benefits of using Passport Parking?
- Pay quickly and securely with your phone.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter.
- Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn’t. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
How do I pay for parking with Passport Parking?
- Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Park anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs & decals.
- Pay for your parking session from your phone.
What are the benefits to businesses?
- Pay for your employee’s parking.
- Pay for your customer’s parking.
- Download only one app, Chico State uses Passport Parking, too!
- Find out more about how to utilize the merchant program (business benefits) here: Merchant Program
- Download a parking mobile app flyer for your business here: Mobile Parking App Flyer
Still have questions or need assistance? Check out Passport
Parking Service Center.