Your contribution can make a difference! The City of Chico has partnered with North Valley Community Foundation to create a charitable giving program that allows individuals to provide tax deductible donations towards homeless services within the City of Chico. Contributions will be used to help fund the City’s homeless services efforts such as services at the Chico Pallet Shelter and services at any other City sanctioned site. Your one-time or monthly contribution can create a positive impact in the lives of others.
The following are approximate examples of the impact of your donation:
One Time Contribution Impact Examples:
- $250 = approximately three meals a day for one person for a month
- $75 = showers and laundry for approximately one person for a month
- $400 = garbage service for a month for a City sanctioned site
Monthly Contribution Impact Examples:
- $10/month = approximately one day of meals per month for one person
- $20/month = showers and laundry for approximately one person for a week
- $250 = monthly rental fee for one portable restroom and handwashing station at a City sanctioned site
**COMING SOON*** Information on how to contribute will be announced soon. Thank you for your generosity!