*Digital Plan Submittal*
The Building Division No Longer Requires a Paper Plan Copy as Part of Building Plan Submittal
After coordinating with the Butte County Assessor’s Office, and in an effort to decrease applicant costs and be more environmentally friendly, a paper plan copy is no longer required for building plan submittals. This is a secure and easy way to share your plans and documents for your project. Paper plan submittals are still accepted by the Building Division.
When Visiting the Building File Upload Page:
First time submittals: please attach the permit
- Permit Application form for Contractors and Designers
- Permit Application for Owner-Builders
File types: .PDF’s and .DOC (MS Word) documents only
UPLOAD DOCUMENTS LINK
- Click on “New” in the upper left corner of the screen
- Enter required fields
- Attach all documents (large files take time to upload, please be patient)
- Once your files are uploaded it will revert to the SharePoint screen, you are done!
- You will be contacted by the Permit Counter